What We Do
- Promote mutual understanding, friendship, and good neighborliness among all the people of the Americas.
- Encourage activities that foster and strengthen cultural social and commercial interchanges among the countries of the Western Hemisphere.
- Cooperate with public and private organizations in solving problems and removing obstacles that lead to misunderstanding and affect the orderly flow of persons, goods and services between countries.
- Support the principles of democracy based on Constitutional Authority.
- I would like to become an active member of the International Good Neighbor Council.
- I will comply with the IGNC Constitution and By-Laws because I am interested in promoting and cultivating good neighborliness.
- I understand I am responsible for paying the annual local and international dues of $60 each year for my membership to remain in good standing.